NRLA Property Insurance
As a landlord it is vital that you take out residential landlord property insurance as normal home insurance policies are not valid, something many landlords are unaware of.
The NRLA has partnered with Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance and Rentguard Landlord Insurance to provide you with a range of specialist landlord property insurance policies for your own portfolio requirements.
Rentguard Landlord Insurance
Rentguard has been providing specialist insurance to the residential and commercial lettings market throughout the UK since 2001; combining comprehensive insurance products at competitive prices with excellent customer service to thousands of satisfied customers.
Rentguard has long-established partnerships with leading underwriters and is continually reviewing the product offering to provide some of the best products and services available in the market today.
Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance
- Providing comprehensive cover for landlords since 1996
- Our knowledgeable and experienced advisers will help you find the best policy for your needs
- Our dedicated team of claims experts provide a sole point of contact should the worst happen
- Named 'Best Landlord Insurance Provider' in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- With a Trustscore rating of 4.7 out of 5 on Trustpilot, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands
Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee
The Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee insurance policy covers rental payments if your tenants default on the rent and the legal costs for evicting the tenants.
Tax Investigation Insurance
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) routinely check tax returns to make sure they are correct. They might also decide to conduct an extensive examination of all areas of your tax affairs, including an in-depth review of your tax return records.
Cover can cost over £100 per year, but for NRLA members it's included as a part of your membership subscription. Terms and Conditions apply.