What does success look like?
What does NRLA success look like? In an ideal world it looks like a market that allows good landlords to thrive and be recognised for their contribution to the provision of good quality homes and economic prosperity.
Of course the real world rarely resembles our idealised notion of success but that doesn’t mean that our work is without merit or that we cannot point to wins that translate into genuine benefits for NRLA members.
We consider our work a success when:
- We make life easier for NRLA members to do what they do best
- We shape the rules and framework by which NRLA members live and work
- We challenge invasive, or ineffective, policies which would harm our members interests
- We highlight best practice and the positive role played by private landlords; and
- When we support landlords to sustain, grow, and develop their businesses responsibly