Letting to Students
NRLA Representative: NRLA Event Team
An overview of what to be aware of when letting to students.
Dan Cumming is one of the Compliance Specialists for the NRLA Advice Line who assists members with more complex queries.
The topics Dan will be covering in this webinar are:
- How to start letting to students
- Potential licensing requirements
- Which tenancy types to consider
- How to deal with deposits and navigate the Tenant Fee Ban
- Managing student tenancies
CPD Points Awarded2 standard
Wednesday 1st December 2021
(13:00 - 14:00)
This event has already taken place.