NRLA on Tour South West Region
NRLA Representative: Hannah Darling
13:00 - Welcome & Agenda Overview by Hannah Darling
Hannah, South West Regional Representative, will welcome our guests and provide an overview of the day's agenda and housekeeping details.
13:10 - Insights from Paul Shamplina, Founder of Landlord Action
Paul, a legal expert with over 25 years of experience, will share insights and advice on dealing with problem tenants and discuss key issues in the rental market.
13:40 - Property Tax Expertise with Debbie Franklin from Peplows Chartered Accountants
Debbie will discuss her 30+ years of experience in advising clients on property tax matters and share practical tax planning solutions for businesses in the property sector.
14:10 - Update on the Renters Reform Bill by Ben Beadle, CEO NRLA
Ben will provide an in-depth update on the Renters Reform Bill, a significant change in the private rented sector, and the NRLA's efforts in representing and supporting landlords.
14:40 - Overview of NRLA's Portfolio portal
Ben will also showcase NRLA's free-to-members property management software, highlighting its features that aid in compliance, tenancy management, and more.
14:50 - James Kent Presents Safe2 Property Compliance
James will introduce Safe2, an online property compliance management platform with integration capabilities and nationwide on-demand certificate ordering.
15:00 - Refreshment Break & Networking
Enjoy a short break with tea, coffee, and biscuits to network with fellow attendees.
15:45 - Panel Discussion & Q&A
Join our expert panel for a "Question Time" style discussion focused on the Renters Reform Bill, possession issues, and the role of the law and local authorities in assisting landlords. Pre-submit questions to [email protected].
Ben Beadle - CEO NRLA
Paul Shamplina - Landlord Action
Wiltshire Police (Participant TBC)
David Smith - Head of Property Litigation at JMW & NRLA Legal Counsel
16:55 - Closing Remarks by Hannah Darling
Hannah will provide closing remarks and express gratitude for the participation.
17:00 - Meeting Concludes
The meeting will officially come to an end.
Join the south-west team for an afternoon of relevant exhibitors and keynote speakers including NRLA’s Chief Executive Ben Beadle and many other industry specialists, all covering a wide range of topics tailored to the Private Rented Sector.
Delegates must pre-register for this event. Demand will be high so please book early to avoid disappointment as numbers are limited.
We cannot guarantee entry to delegates who arrive unregistered.
This is a great opportunity for landlords and investors to network and engage with NRLA-endorsed supplier exhibitors who can be found en-route to The Build It Theatre area as well as visiting the permanent NSBRC exhibitor stands.
- NRLA Portfolio - Property management made easy
- NRLA’s a state-of-the-art property management platform
- Set up tenancies and manage your properties, admin, and landlord obligations with ease, backed by NRLA resources, support, and expert advice.
- Designed by landlords, for landlords, NRLA Portfolio is available on desktop or mobile and included FREE within your NRLA membership
- St James’s Place – Wealth Management & Financial Advice
- Giving you confidence and control over your financial affairs
- Helping you to achieve your financial goals
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) is a government-approved, award-winning deposit protection scheme.
- TDS offer both insured (TDS Insured) and custodial (TDS Custodial) schemes to protect your tenancy deposits.
- Impartial adjudication for disputes that arise over the deposits we protect.
- NRLA Mortgages
- The NRLA has teamed up with 3mc (UK) Limited to provide a wide range of value for money mortgages including exclusive mortgage deals not available direct from the lender.
- A vast portfolio of lenders with products for BTL mortgages, Residential mortgages, HMO's, Multi units on one title, Limited company, semi commercial and commercial properties.