Turning the two bedroom house into two rooms for letting
HMO Licensing

3 Thanks
187 Posts
8 months ago


I have a two bedroom house and I want to change the bedrooms into rooms so that I can get two tenants. Do I need any certificate HMO?

Also, if I live in one and let the other, would I still need HMO Licensing?

Rajinder Nijjhar

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.