Solicitor Advice - 99-1 Rule
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
2 Posts
5 months ago

Hi All,

i am after a solicitor to sign over my property to my wife. I pay 40% tax and so all the income from my property is taxed at 40%. My accountant has advised me to sign it over to the wife who with the rental income will still be below the 40% threshold.

Has anyone used a solicitor to do this that they can recommend? I am based in Manchester but it doesn't have to be someone local.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.