Emergency Injuction
HMO Licensing

0 Thanks
4 Posts
3 months ago

Hi, I've got 1 property, I'm not very clued up on this landlord thing. I gave my property to this guy to live in, but it was his agreement, and he titled it Commercial Lease. Long story short, he made my house in to a HMO, over the years I wrote to him asking the house back, but he would reply. In July 2019, I wrote to him I wanted the house back due the him not speaking to me, ignoring my calls text etc, he took no notice of this, I got the 5 tenants to sign over new agreements with me, one by one they all left, once the last tenant left, I disconnected the internet, only to find several houses on the road to have no internet. A few days later my house got broken into, all the locks changed, I got back in again the next day, changed all the locks again, and this is happening on a weekly bases. I know it was the managing agent, the police even came and told him to leave, but they are telling us to take it to court. I'm wondering if I should serve him with a section 8 or 21, even though he does not live and never has lived in the property.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.