Agency Recommendations
Letting Agents

Jordan A
Jordan A
0 Thanks
1 Posts
2 months ago

I was wondering if anyone could help.

I usually rent my studio flats to the council. The tenants that live in these properties are in receipt of Housing Benefit or Universal Credit and the rent is paid direct to the landlord.

I currently have an empty property and the local councils have really struggled to put forward any tenants to view these studio flats.

Barnet, Islington, Haringey and Brent have really struggled in particular. They have mentioned that there is now little demand for studios or that clients no longer want to move borough.

Would anyone be able to assist in recommending any agencies they have used that provide clients that receive Housing Benefit or Universal Credit.

The property is located in the Haringey borough and goes for the LHA rate.

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Many Thanks,


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.