Paperwork for Statutory Periodic
Tenancy Types and Management

2 Thanks
24 Posts
1 month ago
If tenant refuses to move out at the end of a fixed term (having been given the correct notice)and contract automatically goes onto a statutory periodic does the landlord still have to issue all the paperwork as if a new tenancy so gas cert, deposit protect info, EPC, how to rent etc? How can the landlord do the Right to Checks if the tenant is not

being cooperative?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.