lodger's agreement for couple, 1 or 2 full tenant checks?
Tenancy Types and Management

1 Thanks
11 Posts
3 weeks ago

Hi all,

I am a landlord and planning to rent a room in my property (live in landlord) to a couple.
I thought I should do a full tenant check to both individuals and I proceed with that, by purchasing 2 full tenant checks.
I then spoke with the potential tenants and they said that the girl prefers to be the lead tenant and her boyfriend to be a permitted occupier.
What is best for me to do?
Is it common to do full checks for both individuals or just the one you are signing the lodger's agreement with?
Can I sign a lodger's agreement with both?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.