Need for contractors
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
20 Posts
1 week ago

Because my house is effectively seized by the government, to house a non-paying tenant, my estate agent (ELR Sheffield) have abandoned me and won't arrange for jobs to be done. I want to guard against prosecution for damage to the adjacent house by getting the gutter leak fixed but I'm struggling to get someone. I want to hand it over to a different agent, but it seems I'm stuck with ELR until the tenant is evicted. I don't know when that will happen. I there any decisive action that I can take?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.