collect rent arears

0 Thanks
3 Posts
1 week ago

my tenant has left my property after he was served the notice for non payment of rent .He left the property but he owes me 6 months rent .i dont know his address .i want to take him to court to recover my money .how i do it and which forms i use .please let me know .

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.