Joint tenant left with rent arrears council tax and energy billd
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
14 Posts
1 month ago
A joint tenant disappeared leaving council tax, energy bills and rent arrear. Woman left behind started paying rent but cannot pay his debts. She is on low income.
Any suggestion on who can be turn to for help.
She wants new tenancy agreement.
I traced her ex-partner. He has gone back to Poland and emailed and informed that he will not be returning. I don't want to make the poor woman homeless. She is a hardworking woman in a poorly paid employment.
Can I use the deposit as deposit for new tenancy?
Any advice where she can go for help?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.