How to pursue a tenant who left owing ã5k in rent
Rent Arrears

Lucy Lu
Lucy Lu
0 Thanks
8 Posts
2 weeks ago

Are there any companies that will help locate tenants who have left owing rent? I need to deposit to cover the damage to the property but feel £5k is enough to warrant some action. I have no forwarding address or means of contacting them and the letting agent doesn't seem keen to release any of the details of there references.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.