Commercial property and ECIR reports?

Craig Morris
Craig Morris
0 Thanks
1 Posts
1 week ago

I am seeking clarification about what I need to supply under law to a tenant of one of my factories. They are on a 5 year full repairing lease and are asking me to supply them with Electrical safety report or an ECIR. This is a commercial property with a small office and 6000 sq ft of factory space. I need clarification what I have to supply please if anything.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.