Switch to Universal Credit
Universal Credit

Tenancy/ Universal Credit.
Tenancy/ Universal Credit.
1 Thanks
5 Posts
2 years ago

My tenant is being switched to Universal Credit and has advised she needs to provide a copy of her tenancy agreement which she has lost and l don’t have a copy readily available. She has been in receipt of housing benefit for a decade.The local council must shortly hold a copy therefore is she wrong here? Does she need to provide a copy in order to transfer on to UC? I don’t wish to be responsible for any delay in her UC payment.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.