Landlord insurance for subletting to a management agency

0 Thanks
1 Posts
2 weeks ago

Agency Northwood manage my residential properties on a guaranteed rent basis. They require me as the owner, to obtain landlord insurance for subletting. Can you help me find this kind of insurance? My premium has shot up this year so I'd like to find some alternative quotes.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.