Redress Schemes membership requirements?

Ju Ju
Ju Ju
0 Thanks
15 Posts
1 week ago
I own some rental properties both as a sole owner and jointly with my sister and mother. We have a let only arrangement with an estate agent and I then manage our properties on behalf of my family and take a small fee for the extra work from the rental income. Could I be classed as an agents and need to register with a Redress Scheme?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.