End tenancy
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

Get  house back
Get house back
0 Thanks
1 Posts
1 week ago
I would like to give notice to a tenant so that i can get back my property and sell it or maybe refurb it. Please advise current situation about issuing a notice and which one to issue.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.