Acess to property

0 Thanks
2 Posts
6 months ago
I have served Section 8 to tnts which has now expired. I issued a PCOL yesterday. Tenants are 9.5 months in arrears and in the main, not open to discussion to arrive at any resolution.

I'd like to access the property to check on the state. Last visit was May 2020 and they have blocked access since. I would also like to use it to meet them and try to open discussions about helping get them external funding. I don't see any other way to recover arrears.

If they refuse access now, or don't respond to our request for access, what can I do?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.