Any building firms able to work on property to meet new EPC compliance

Colin in Leeds
Colin in Leeds
1 Thanks
40 Posts
1 week ago
Are there any one stop shop builders or specialists that can come into a property, assess what needs doing and then do it to get a property up to a C rating on the EPC? And then provide the EPC?

I’m asking in relation to something I’ve heard about rental properties needing to be C rated as a minimum. Is this true?
Thanks in advance.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.