How do I get my rent arrears paid, having won at small claims?
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
3 Posts
1 week ago
I%E2%80%99ve won at small claims for rent arrears and my ex tenant agreed to start repaying the rent arrears monthly on email (%C2£100pcm), he has bank details and a payment date confirmed. However, he has yet to make a payment, end of the month correspondence Is ignored but mid month he engages. I do not have his current address (but I am happy to use a private investigator if required) but I do know who he works for?

Can I apply for a charge on his wages? If so, how do I go about doing it?

Thanks in advance

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.