Universal Credit Debt
Universal Credit

Neil T
Neil T
0 Thanks
4 Posts
4 months ago

My tenant is 3 months in arrears and vacated. He has been receiving universal credit but not paying me. It should have been changed to paying me directly but wasn't. I understand I can claim this back please confirm how? The deposit is in a council bond.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.