Letting Agents

0 Thanks
1 Posts
3 months ago

Hi, we are going to use an agent to manage one of our residential properties. Their terms and conditions specify:

Repairs and Statutory Obligations:
The Landlord fully indemnifies the Agent against all costs, claims, damages and expenses and other payments made pursuant to this authority or arising out of any breach or non observance or non performance by the Landlord of such Statutory obligations or Regulations, Rules and orders.

Liability of the Agent:
The Landlord shall indemnify the Agent in respect of any claims made by another or third party for any loss, injury, damage or legal or other expenses referred to in Clause 2.1 above by including Public Liability Cover in their insurance.

Can you advise if there is a specific type of insurance Landlords can get that covers both these conditions please?
Many thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.