Claiming Court Costs
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

1 Thanks
7 Posts
3 months ago

I've had to seek a S21 Possession Order against my tenant and I had Court Costs awarded against her, which she's refusing to pay (along with any rent).

I plan to issue an MCOL to the tenant and her guarantor in due course to try to recover the rent arrears.

But should I separately issue an MCOL against the tenant and her guarantor just for the S21 Court costs?

As she's refusing to leave the property until the bailiffs get there, at least I know her current address to issue the MCOL.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.