Type of Agreement for a Student let
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
4 Posts
3 months ago

I am taking on management of a property in Coventry that is a 4 bed house with shared communal areas, to be let to 4 students. it was previously let by Warwick University as a joint tenancy. it is classed as a HMO by Coventry City Council and subject to licensing.
What are my options on tenancy agreement and I would also like to get teplates of guarantor forms etc and advice on licensing issues.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.