NRLA's Damp treating painters and/or Electricians pls...

0 Thanks
1 Posts
2 months ago

I am a new landlord, living in London and have rented my recently bought 5 bedrooms property in Colchester from April 2021. My In-Situ tenant signed tenancy agreement as a single person to live-in, but I witnessed 3 double beds in 3 bedrooms.

Although the rent is arranged as in 'Standing Order' payments, however, every month my tenant complaints on the property that it is to be damp treated, needs full painting & to be redecorated, electric fuse gone off, fridge to be replaced etc....

If I say I try to fix it, my tenant recommends someone they know and charges me through them, but am left blank without what quality of work is being carried out, as I am unable to travel from London.

Can you advise me on reliable NRLA authorized Electrician and damp treating painter within Colchester area please? Thank you.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.