General Discussion

0 Thanks
4 Posts
2 months ago

Hi, I have my flat rewire again when I bought my flat. I received a certificate call electrical certificate for installation/modification when it has done. Since I have this certificate, can I use this certificate to replace EICR or I have to request a separate EICR report to comply with the regulation?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.