Agreement for Tenants who have Principal Place of Residence elsewhere
Tenancy Types and Management

Pete in Somerset
Pete in Somerset
0 Thanks
3 Posts
2 months ago

1) I have lodgers under RLA lodgers agreement in the house that used to be my main residence.
2) The lodgers have principal place of residence elsewhere and only stay in the house when working in the area.
3) I now live elsewhere so need to update thier agreements
4) AST does seem applicable because of (2) above - what sort of agreement should I use?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.