Rent arrears and unable to complete the gas servicing
Rent Arrears

Jo Rich
Jo Rich
0 Thanks
2 Posts
1 week ago

My Tenant has stopped his rent payment, not letting the gas engineer do the annual boiler servicing and CP12 and being a real nuisance to his neighbours. What are my options?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.