Tax return: property service charge
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
10 Posts
1 month ago

I own a flat leasehold and pay a management or service charge to the company running the block. Which part of my tax return to I declare this expense: "25. Property repairs and maintenance" or "27. Legal, management and other professional fees"?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.