0 Thanks
22 Posts
1 month ago

If my property is damaged due to condensation can I get money from the tenant's deposit for repairs.

(I have had my house for 15/16 years and have only started having problems with condensation 2/3 years ago when a 'new' set of tenants moved in. When I've asked the tenants to put the heating on in winter there reply is we only need it on for an hour in the morning as we're never home. Last year there was some plaster crumbling from a wall and this year the mains water pipe burst under the floor boards).

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.