0 Thanks
16 Posts
1 month ago

hello everyone,
had an eicr done , the electrician informs property needs rewiring and they will not do the work until its vacant. Where do i stand and what are my options.

on another property the electrician changed the consumer box and has given me 5 years but on the certificate he has put change of consumer unit and all the other stuff with c1 and c2s etc just like a report, i asked him why he has not put it as safety check or landlords check he is adamant thats not needed as he has done all the tests with readings as well. is that sufficient.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.