Land Use

Nick R
Nick R
0 Thanks
1 Posts
1 month ago

I own a property and am looking to extend the garden size through buying some adjoining land that is currently part of a local school sports field. I understand that will currently be Land Use category F2 and my property will currently be C3. Am I required to apply for a change in land use category if I purchase it? Am I able to keep the plots legally separate and retain the existing classifications? If I have to apply for a change in category when do I have to do that - I assume not until I have actually purchased the land. Grateful for any advice and support.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.