HMO Property
Tenancy Types and Management

Property Fiend
Property Fiend
0 Thanks
2 Posts
1 month ago

Do we need a specialist person to do an EPC for us and do we have to do a fire risk assessment? if so do we need a specialist or can our electrician do it?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.