FRA works - compliance

Cassie 123
Cassie 123
0 Thanks
2 Posts
3 months ago

We have had an FRA that states we need a fire panel, lighting and fire doors fitted in a Victorian conversion (converted circa 1984). Do we need to get all works certified? A fire door by Chub is approximately £2000, the builder we use can refurb the existing doors for £580. The difference in cost is considerable. Where do we stand legally? We are all Freeholders and Leaseholders (5 flats)

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.