Commercial Property Insurance

Whether you let your commercial property out, manage a business yourself or your property is currently unoccupied, Commercial Property Insurance provided by Rentguard can cover against many perils faced by commercial properties such as fire, storm, flood and escape of water.

Depending on the underwriter policies may come with £25,000 contents insurance for landlords as standard. We can also take care of mixed portfolios of commercial and residential combined properties.

Commercial Property Insurance covers:

· Offices, including taxi offices, travel agents and estate agents

· Hairdressers and beauticians

· Restaurants, including cafes and fast food takeaways

· Dental surgeries

· Car accessory stores

· Doctor’s surgeries

· Furniture stores

· Garden centres

If you are looking for a quote on any commercial property, why not give Rentguard Insurance a call on 0333 000 0169 or get a quote online and we will provide you with a suitable policy to meet your needs.

Please note that the above information provides a summary only. For full policy terms and conditions please see policy wording document. Terms & Conditions should be fully read and understood prior to taking out the policy.

Please note that any contract for the supply of goods/services will be made between you and the provider of the goods/services; not with the National Residential Landlords Association or any of its associated companies. The NRLA has no liability in relation to any contract entered into by you as the NRLA only acts as an introducer.