Landlord Buildings and Contents Insurance

Having specialist landlord insurance for your buy to let property is highly recommended. Standard home insurance does not cover all of the risks faced by landlords, potentially leaving you financially exposed.

Buildings and Contents Insurance provided by Rentguard offers specialist landlord insurance which covers all the standard perils, as well as providing cover for different types of residential buy to let properties, including HMOs, bedsits and purpose-built flats.

We provide private rented insurance quotes for landlords letting properties to professionals, students, DSS as well as unoccupied properties. In addition we provide comprehensive cover for UK holiday and second homes.

Policies are underwritten by specialist UK insurers, including NIG, Brit, Ageas, Axa and Axis.

Policy Benefits

• Cover for houses, bungalows and flats

• Loss of rent cover is up to 30% of the buildings sum insured

• Cover for fire, storm damage, flood and theft

• Property owner’s liability is up to £5,000,000

• Accidental damage cover included

• Up to 30 day unoccupancy allowed

• Contents cover up to £40,000

• Insurance cover is ‘new for old’

• Policy excess for professional lets from: £100 for buildings and £100 for contents.

• Policy excess for non-professional lets from: £250 for buildings and £100 for contents.

If you are looking for a quote on any residential buy to let property, why not give Rentguard Insurance a call on 0333 000 0169 or get a quote online and we will provide you with a suitable policy to meet your needs.

Please note that the above information provides a summary only. For the levels of cover, excesses and terms and conditions that apply specifically to your insurance, please read through your insurance certificate & statement of fact and policy wording document. Terms & Conditions should be fully read and understood prior to taking out the policy.

Please note that any contract for the supply of goods/services will be made between you and the provider of the goods/services; not with the National Residential Landlords Association or any of its associated companies. The NRLA has no liability in relation to any contract entered into by you as the NRLA only acts as an introducer.