NRLA Tenant Referencing
NRLA's Full Tenant Referencing service offers speed, accuracy and attention to detail. Each application is manually assessed by trained personnel and we do not use automated approval systems.
The Full Tenant Check provides a tenant credit check and references obtained from employers and previous landlords and confirm previous property ownership and bank account details.
On average, you will receive your tenant check results within 48 hours.
The Full Tenant Check will perform the following checks:
- Failure to pay rent to previous landlords
- Reputation of damaging properties
- Income related enquiries
- Each Credit Check includes:
- County Court Judgement (CCJ) Search
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Data
- Residency and Address Confirmation
- Alias Name Search
- Linked Addresses located and searched
- ID verification checks
- Written verification of employment/income
- Reference from current landlord or letting agent
- Affordability calculation
- Application tracking with 24-hour online access
In the event that you require the results of your tenant screening urgently, Express Check is also available, providing you with a next-day response. Each Express Tenant Check will perform the following additional checks:
- Verbal communication of employment
- Verbal reference from current landlord or letting agent
- Bank account validation
Remember, as a landlord it is vital to protect your rent. The Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee Insurance policy can provide security in the event conflict arises with your tenant.
- Quick and easy-to-use online system
- Cost effective
- Tenancy checks reduce the risk of letting to unreliable tenants
- Discount: NRLA Members save up to £5 per Tenant Check
Please note that any contract for the supply of goods/services will be made between you and the provider of the goods/services; not with the National Residential Landlords Association or any of its associated companies. The NRLA has no liability in relation to any contract entered into by you as the NRLA only acts as an introducer.