housing benefits
Housing Benefit Overpayment

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
9 years ago
The council is supposed to recover from the person who caused the overpayment. That is always the tenant who fails to notify a change of circumstances. You are only liable if you knew you weRre not entitled to the money. Appeal urgently to an appeal tribunal - the council can give details
Dave a

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.