Accountant for HMRC submission for freehold comany
Tax Planning and Financial

Sarah G
Sarah G
0 Thanks
1 Posts
10 months ago

I own a flat in London, which I let out, and myself and the other owners of flats in the block have recently bought the freehold between us. We therefore now have a collective responsibility to submit company accounts and confirmation statements.
We are looking to appoint an accountant to perform these sort of activities.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.