What to do if my tenant can't provide a guarantor

0 Thanks
16 Posts
1 year ago
Hi there, I have an application from an overseas mature student for a tenancy. She is not able to provide a guarantor but owns property in her home country which she is letting out and she is financing her own studies and accommodation in the UK. What security or proof of ability to pay should I ask for?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.