Girlfriend moving out
General Discussion

1 Thanks
55 Posts
4 weeks ago
Boyfriend and Girlfriend (Joint 6 month AST) have been renting a property from me since April 2019. The girlfriend has informed me in writing that she is moving out but her boyfriend wants to remain in the property. Do I need to issue a new AST to him or can I add an amendment to the one he has?
How soon would I need to do this because this happened last year when they had a fall out but they were back together within a few weeks?
They are both excellent tenants who look after the property and have never missed a rental payment.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.