0 Thanks
3 Posts
2 weeks ago

We have a tenant who has sent several,pages of things that seem to be wrong with our property. Mostly cracking of plaster and damp issues. Radiators coming off walls, cracks appearing in nearly all rooms causing the rooms to be drafty. Doors not closing and opening properly. This has all come to light as we asked to inspect the property. Until now we had no idea of any of these things. I feel in order to rectify said issues we need to gain vacant possession as I suspect there could be some structural and damp proofing required. What should we do and how do we go about it. I am worried we could be fined for having a tenant in a property that isn’t fit. Prior to her moving in we had all walls replastered, repainted, new front door fitted, new carpets and new kitchen.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.