Husband absconds before court hearing leaving no contact details
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
28 Posts
2 weeks ago

Currently waiting for a hearing date with Section 21 served. Husband has `supposedly` absconded (yeah right ;)) leaving partner and kids behind and also no contact details left with anybody. With the court paperwork raised in the name of the husband who`s absconded and the remaining family now approaching the local council for emergency housing .... is there anyway I can get possession on the property without the court hearing and if nobody can make contact with the husband , can this be a grounds for the case being dropped and a judgement made in my favour ? Grateful for all constructive input please. Thx.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.