Sell HMO properties now or wait until Summer 2021
Property Investment

Naz B
Naz B
0 Thanks
3 Posts
10 months ago
0
Does anyone have experience of selling HMO Investment properties during Covid? I'd like to sell x3 large 6 bed HMO properties in London (Clapham, Brixton Stockwell SW9) with tenants in situ generating a 5.5-6% yield. I'm wondering whether it's best to sell now or wait until the summer when traditionally the market is stronger. However, if I wait I'm concerned property prices could fall in the next 6 months. Does anyone have any helpful insights or advice please?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.