AST has old landlord name. Can you serve s13 / Form4 to increase rent?
Tenancy Types and Management

440 Thanks
2,901 Posts
4 months ago
If I bought a house and AST has old landlord name, I understand there is no issue in continuing to collect rent or even serve a notice if required.

Can I serve a Form 4 [s13] notice to increase rent?
If yes, presume I put my name on the notice. Do I also need to make note of previous landlord name?

Not been much on the forum lately due to my time commitments - but hello to all landlords out there helping out people with questions, especially my old friends from years gone by :)

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.