UK Holiday Home Insurance

Owning a holiday home is a big investment in your family’s life and one which can bring pleasure when shared with family and friends. However, its not a worry-free and protecting your investment can be essential to give you peace of mind when you are away from the property.

There are steps you can take to minimise that worry, such as choosing holiday home insurance provided by Rentguard which offers cover for UK holiday and secondary homes. This could be useful and convenient insurance cover to you as it insures properties let out on a short term basis - or used by the properties' owners, their friends and families.

UK holiday home Insurance covers:

· Storm damage

· Flood

· Subsidence

· Fire

· Theft

· Escape of water/oil

· Malicious damage

· Accidental damage

· Loss of rent

Besides protecting the various aspects of your building including the gardens/land and outbuildings/sheds/garages belonging to the property, our policy also includes public liability insurance and domestic employers’ liability.

If you are looking for a quote on any UK holiday home, why not give Rentguard Insurance a call on 0333 000 0169 and we will provide you with a suitable policy too meet your needs.

Please note that the above information provides a summary only. For full policy terms and conditions please see policy wording document. Terms & Conditions should be fully read and understood prior to taking out the policy.

Please note that any contract for the supply of goods/services will be made between you and the provider of the goods/services; not with the National Residential Landlords Association or any of its associated companies. The NRLA has no liability in relation to any contract entered into by you as the NRLA only acts as an introducer.