No Letting Go
No Letting Go inventories are designed to safeguard your investment by providing meticulously prepared, unbiased inventory reports at both the start and end of a tenancy.
We have vast experience in helping landlords just like you save hundreds of pounds on bills for damages that were not their fault. Our detailed check in and check out inventory reports are designed to provide you with a comprehensive report of your property, its condition and its contents, complete with a set of photos.
- Independent reports are preferred by arbitration schemes
- PDF reports are date stamped and emailed within 48 hours
- Electronic signature obtained where the tenant is present
- We help keep you compliant with regulation – smoke alarms are checked
- We store documents maintaining an audit trail
- Staff are members of ARLA Inventories (accredited/qualified professionals)
- Staff are insured with public and professional indemnity
- Telephone support line provided 5 days a week
Please note that any contract for the supply of goods/services will be made between you and the provider of the goods/services; not with the National Residential Landlords Association or any of its associated companies. The NRLA has no liability in relation to any contract entered into by you as the NRLA only acts as an introducer.