The Key to Property Investment
What we will cover:
- How to buy property not on the internet or open market
- Improve due-diligence, valuation, and wealth creation skills
- How to identify deals and calculate the numbers
- Overcoming the primary investment challenges & threats
- How experts use ONS Data to find undervalued postcodes
- Auction legal packs and how to avoid common auction pitfalls
- Property negotiating tips from a seasoned property trader
- How to source, configure and manage a profitable HMO
- Improve your focus, mindset, motivation, and organisation
- Includes a workbook written by developer 34 years in property
- To understand the difference between wealth creation and investment
- Professionalise sourcing, due-diligence, deal evaluation & valuations
- Show how to identify & buy property below true market value
As part of this course, all attendees are entitled to a free 20 min troubleshooting 1-2-1 phone call with our trainer Henry Davis after the event.
One of our most popular events, this is a concise, practical and highly detailed course presented by Henry Davis, a straight-talking MBA educated developer, author and portfolio landlord of 34 years’ experience who has completed hundreds of deals. He is active in development projects and his current and past investments form part of the course case studies.
The course aims to help you to overcome the primary investor failure points while exploring the main challenges in terms of risks, rewards, opportunities, and threats. You'll learn how to better organise, manage, motivate, systemise, improve tenant retention, and reduce maintenance. We'll provide detailed guidance on specialist sourcing, due-diligence, and valuations, and also explain insider 'tricks of the trade’ on finding hidden property intelligence, how property traders 'buy right' by creating equity in deals and how they buy below true market value without involving estate agents, auctions, or any online searching whatsoever. You'll receive a step-by-step guide (via ONS Data) on finding undervalued growth postcodes, evaluating deals, calculate yields, and retaining tenants. We also look at popular software tools used by seasoned experts to improve your organisation and productivity.
Even novice investors will learn to work the numbers, value property, and source positive cash-flowing deals, and this course includes a 105-page highly detailed “how to do it” workbook. Learn the insider secrets and tips on how seasoned experts create equity and value, whether you are a beginner or more experienced developer, with actionable, doable tips and tricks of the trade.
This training course qualifies for 4 continuous professional development (CPD) points which can help towards or maintain your accreditation with the NRLA. If you are interested in becoming an accredited landlord with the NRLA, CPD points are necessary to achieve that status.
NRLA Accreditation recognises landlords who have agreed to maintain professional standards in the management and maintenance of their rented property and deal fairly and professionally with their tenants. Accredited members demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of their responsibilities and obligations and strive to maintain, increase and improve their knowledge of the market through training and development. CPD points are awarded for all activities which improve those attributes and are a requisite of membership of the NRLA Accreditation Scheme.
For more details visit the accreditation section on the website.
- Novice or experienced landlords interested in learning credible trade secrets to understand the tools, strategies and mindsets of highly successful property developers and landlords